Talking about sewage damage can be uncomfortable, and it could happen at home or work, but calling in the professionals at 24 Hour Costa Mesa Water Damage will save you time, money and whole lot of headaches. Our technicians are certified to handle any and all types of water damage disasters, all you have to do is call.
How does sewage damage happen?
Most often, sewage damage occurs due to appliance overflows, sewage backups and sewer water floods. If you have waste in your home, yard or business, do not try to clean it up yourself. Call the professionals at 24 Hour Costa Mesa Water Damage we work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the fastest arrival time in the area!
Sewage Damage Services:
- IICRC certified experts
- Damage assessments
- Sewage water removal
- Decontamination and sanitization
- Debris removal
- 100% Direct Insurance Billing
Sewage damage is more than bodily waste; it contains harmful pathogens that produce unwanted mold growth in our homes, businesses, industries and environments. It contains food scraps, washing water and chemical runoff all harboring harmful pathogens, dangerous for both human and animal health. Sewage is a health threat but it’s also odorous and annoying. We’ve dealt with many cases of sewer water invading homes and businesses, and consider it a Category 3 water damage. Once sewer water invades your property it likely contains “black water”, meaning it poses an immediate threat to your health. Sewage is not alone in this category; flooding from rain or rising waters, standing water and cases where extensive mold and bacteria have grown are also considered just as dangerous.
There are multiple causes to sewage damage, but with 24 Hour Costa Mesa Water Damage our team of certified technicians are able to rescue your home or business from total ruin with a process that’s proven to work each and every time. Are you experiencing any of these issues?
- Toilet overflows
- Sewer main backups/line breaks
- Rising stream or river water
- Rain flooding
Tip for homeowners: Reduce the risk of sewage backups in your home or business by keeping your system properly maintained, and avoid putting debris down drains to avoid clogs and blockages. This is a precaution and will help to avoid future sewage damage.
Do you know the risks?
Sewer water contains a slew of bacteria, fungi and other pathogens harmful to your health. With a wide array of these diseases present in sewage water, we DO NOT advise cleaning up the mess by yourself. Our technicians arrive on site within 30 minutes of your call! They are required to wear OHSA approved respirators, full body suits, and protective gear to avoid contact with harmful pathogens. Using EPA approved containment methods, we make sure no cross contamination occurs during sewage damage cleanup.
Keep in mind, cleaning sewer water up without professional assistance can be messy, and you are only putting yourself at risk by doing so. Don’t waste your valuable time, call 24 Hour Costa Mesa Water Damage today for 24-hour 30 minute on site arrival!
Our process is proven to work, every time!
- We secure the area, asking everyone present to exit the affected area to stop sewage water from seeping into other areas of your property, and personal items and furniture will be stored off site for your convenience and safety
- Using cold water extraction, our powerful machines will pump sewage water out of your property, catching both solid and liquid waste
- We will eliminate humidity out of the affected area using professional fans and dehumidifiers
- Moving onto cleaning, we will sanitize the area using powerful biocides and cleaners to kill pathogens like bacteria, viruses and fungi so your home or business is safe for re-entry
- Inspection is the most important part of the process, as we want to ensure we’ve located all hidden water pockets so your home or business is safe to re enter.
***In most cases, sewage flooding on hardwood floors needs to be resealed to avoid further contamination
What about my business? We Can Help!
When sewage damage occurs at work, it can be very detrimental to more people, and often times leaves you waiting to get back to work. Not only is your equipment, documents and co-workers at risk, but your business will suffer downtime until the sewage damage cleanup process is complete. Call now for immediate service!
Our one and only goal is to help business owners get through sewer flooding emergencies with as little stress, damage and cost as possible. We only hire IICRC certified removal experts and invest in the latest equipment technology to ensure your business is well taken care of day or night.
Our Services Include:
- Free estimates
- Detailed service explanations
- Disaster management recovery
- Documentation and Photographs
- 100% Direct Insurance Billing
- Fair Rates & 24 Hour Service
Whatever you do, don’t suffer any longer! Call 24 Hour Costa Mesa Water Damage today for 24-hour service 7 days a week! We work day or night because water damage doesn’t happen at the most opportune time, we’re here for you. Call us today (949) 867-7002